What do we want to experience when we sit down in front of a system and fire it up? Involvement! The Wells Audio Akasha amplifier delivers unlike any amplifier before. Velvety, sweet, palpable, harmonically-rich, Akasha bursts with tonal colors and explodes with micro and macro dynamics. With a sense of beauty and a dimension of natural realism not achieved by other solid state designs, the Akasha is a unique combination of detail and beauty--an addictive sounding amplifier that must be experienced!
- 150 wpc at 8 ohms, 220 wpc at 4 ohms
- Frequency response +/-0.25db from 7 Hz to 35kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: -103 db, reference level full power output
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.02% at 1kHz, at100 W, 8 Ohms
- <0.05% at 20kHz, at 100W, 8 Ohms
- Gain 30 db
- Input Impedance: 50k Ohms
- Damping factor: 200, reference 8 Ohms nominal
- Power Consumption: 120 Watts idle, 350 Watts maximum
- Inputs: 1 pair RCA unbalanced
- Outputs: 1 pair 5-way binding posts per channel
- Operating Voltage: 120V, 220V, 230V, 240V at 50 or 60 Hz
- Dimensions: 19 in. W X 6.5 in. H X 18.5 in. D
- Shipping weight 58 pounds
Call (408) 376-0861 to audition your Akasha today.