Meet Innamorata Signature
The Innamorata Signature is the ultimate realization of the Innamorata design, featuring Duelund Cast PIO capacitors for the input coupling caps, all WBT Nextgen terminations, cryogenically treated transformers, fast recovery diode bridges, and a Bybee Labs module for the additional AC noise filtering. Enhancing the classic Innamorata design, the Innamorata Signature delivers levels of performance, beauty, and expression not previously experienced among high-end amplifiers.
- 150 wpc at 8 ohms, 220 wpc at 4 ohms
- Frequency response: +/-0.25db from 10 hz to 50 khz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: -103 db, reference level: full power output
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD): <0.025% at 1 kHz, at 100 W, 8 Ohms, <0.05% at 20 kHz, at 100W, 8 Ohms
- Gain 30 db
- Input Impedance: 50k Ohms
- Damping Factor: 200, reference 8 Ohms nominal
- Inputs: 1 pair WBT Nextgen RCA unbalanced
- Outputs: 1 pair WBT Nextgen 5-way binding posts per channel
- Operating Voltage: 100V, 120V, 220V, 230V0r 240V at 50 or 60 Hz
- Dimensions: 19 in. W X 6 in. H X 17 in. D
- Shipping weight 60 pounds
- Power Consumption: 120 Watts idle, 350 Watts maximum
What They're Saying about Innamorata Signature
The Innamorata Signature conveyed a stunning sense of control, stability and power I have never witnessed from my system on this CD. It not only reproduced with exceptional authority, I could hear extra ambient information that the stock Innamorata could not convey. This amp was definitely revealing the heart of the music in a most compelling way. For me that's what it's all about. [...]
At $15,000, it's not an expensive amplifier, but I feel its performance is comparable to much costlier reference quality amps I bought the review sample. It was too good to let go.
Dave Caplan, Stereo Times, October 2015
Call (408) 376-0861 to audition your Innamorata Signature today.